1. The conference will be organized in a Blended Mode (Oﬄine-Cum-Online) with a limited number of delegates consisting of Oﬃce Bearers, Executive Committee Members, Past Presidents of Indian Accounting Association, Technical sessions' Chairpersons and select (top ﬁve) paper presenters in each technical session/seminar session. Remaining registered delegates will be attending conference through online mode.
2. If it is not possible to organize conference in a blended mode with a limited number of delegates due to COVID-19 pandemic situation and Government protocols, the conference will be organized completely through online mode. In this regard, necessary information will be posted on the conference website time to time.
3. The list of select (top five) paper presenters will be communicated separately and will be placed on the conference website. Accordingly, the select paper presenters will have to upload their travel plan in the conference website. The top five paper presenters in each technical session/seminar session can also avail the option to participate in the conference through online mode.
4. The Office Bearers, Executive Committee Members, Past Presidents of Indian Accounting Association and Technical sessions’ Chairpersons are requested to prepare the travel plan as per the conference dates and upload travel plan in the conference website once the travel plan is opened.
5. All the delegates will have to follow Covid-19 protocols as per Government guidelines.
6. Online link will be provided to all the registered delegates.
Prof. V. Appa Rao
Dean, Faculty of Commerce &
Executive Council Member
Hyderabad - 500 007, T.S.
Last date for registration (without late fee) :31-10-2021
Last date for submission of full papers along with abstract (without late fee): 31-10-2021
Last date for registration (with late fee): 10-11-2021
Last date for submission of full papers along with abstract (with late fee): 10-11-2021
Notification on website about status of acceptance of papers : 01-12-2021